Home Forums Arnold WordPress Theme Few tweaks for my website

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    thiagors
    Participant
    Purchased

Hello, how are you?

I bought your theme 3 years ago and recently I did some minor changes to refresh my business website. However, I have some questions and I would like to know if it is possible to change these things:

1- Is there a way to remove the “scroll go up” button on every page?
    2) Social icons alignment on “vertical” mode on mobile are a bit weird and too close to contact infos. How can I add a space between then? See images above please:
    a) This is now: https://i.imgur.com/wSA89M9.png
    b) How I would like it to be: https://i.imgur.com/3YbhEuV.jpg
    3) Is there a way to make “Standard Grid Portfolio” have only 1 column? The minimum are 2 columns.
    4) On desktop view my business logo on header is perfect, however, on mobile it is really small. How can I adjust that? (please, check http://www.brandigno.com.br for reference).
    5) On mobile, the word “MENU” appears besides the menu icon. Is it possible to remove the word MENU and only show the icon?

Thank you very much!

• This topic was modified 5 months, 4 weeks ago by thiagors.
    • This topic was modified 5 months, 4 weeks ago by thiagors.
    thiagors
    Participant
    Purchased

Hello,
    Is there any other way I can contact you?

Thanks.

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased

Hi,

1) Please go to Appearance > Theme options > Layout: enable “Hide Back-to-top Button”

2) Could you please enable the social icons? I cannot see the social icons on your website. I can give you the custom CSS based on the lived page.

3) There is 1 col option, maybe you use the old version. The latest version is 1.7.8
    https://seatheme.net/forums/topic/arnold-wordpress-theme-update-log/

4) Please paste the custom CSS code to “Appearance > Customize: Additional CSS”:

@media (max-width: 480px) {
    .responsive-ux .logo-image { max-height: 80px; }
    }

5) You can define the words “Menu” in:
    Appearance > Theme options > General Settings: Descriptions: Menu Icon
    If you enter a space(blank), it will not be shown.

Regards!

SeaTheme – SeaTheme.netTwitterFacebook

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased
    This reply has been marked as private.
    thiagors
    Participant
    Purchased

Thank you very much.
    Item 4 worked, and item 5 worked too (I had to insert a “space”, leaving blank was still showing the word MENU). Perfect!

I’m waiting for my web host to update PHP version. I asked them to do it so I can update wordpress and the template, so 1 and 3 will also work.

About item 2, the social icons I’m talking about are on the footer. Can you see it?
    Please, check it on mobile.

Also, one last question:
    Is there any way I can adjust header height on mobile? On desktop it’s perfect, but on mobile I would like it to bee a bit more narrow (half the size, approximately), so logo and menu icons are aligned vertically to the header.

Thank you very much. You are the best support I ever received from a web designer.

• This reply was modified 5 months, 2 weeks ago by thiagors.
    SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased

Hi,
    Welcome!
    2) Please paste the custom CSS code to “Appearance > Customize: Additional CSS”:

@media (max-width: 767px) {
     .responsive-ux #footer .socialmeida {
        text-align: left;
        margin-top: 20px;
      }
    .footer-cols-layout .socialmeida-li { 
        margin-left: 0;
     }
    }

Please set mobile header height: Appearance > Theme options > Mobile

Regards

thiagors
    Participant
    Purchased

Thank you very much!
    Next week I will send you an email explaining another modification I would like to do, but before I’ll expand the license for support, it’s fair. Thank you again.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Join Newsletter(FREE)

Subscribe to our newsletter to receive news & updates. We promise to not spam you, super promise!