Home Forums Art WordPress Theme Expanded menu panel on tablet / Header Background color

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    barbara_p
    Participant
    Purchased
    Supported

Hi Sea Theme Team,

I am using the Art theme and I am trying to do 2 things:

1. I would like to have the expanded menu panel on tablet version as well, but I can’t find a way to do this. Can it be done via css?
    The website is on “Maintenance mode” right now, but I can give you my login details to have a look what I mean.

2. When I change the “Header Background color” it also changes the Expanded Panel Background color. I would like the Expanded Panel Background color to be different than the Header Background color. Is this possible?

Thank you in advance,
    Barbara

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased

Hi,

I need to check your website layout firstly.
    Could you please send your question(this topic URL) and wp-admin(URL / username/password) to uiueux@gmail.com ?
    (If there is the Jetpack plugin, please disable “Allow users to log in to this site using WordPress.com accounts”)

2. Yes, it is possible in the latest version(update ). The BG color option was added for the Expanded panel.
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/klrexgsdjf9hs7b/qq20201020-083527.jpg?dl=0

Regards!

SeaTheme – SeaTheme.netTwitterFacebook

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Join Newsletter(FREE)

Subscribe to our newsletter to receive news & updates. We promise to not spam you, super promise!