Home Forums Art WordPress Theme Elements in a group (in BM content builder) nog aligned the right way

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    DaphneH
    Participant
    Purchased

Hi there,

I have a problem that comes up a lot.
    When make a group and I put for example a text block (element 1) + a photo (element 2) they will not allign properly.
    I have the group property say “align on top” but still the 2 elements won’t align on top.
    The weird thing is that sometimes it works but when I for example put a button under the text all things in the group will fall apart.
    All the elements will not be next to each other anymore.

HELP!

Daphne

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased

Hi,

Please leave the issued webpage URL, thanks!

Regards!

SeaTheme – SeaTheme.netTwitterFacebook

DaphneH
    Participant
    Purchased
    This reply has been marked as private.
    SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased

Hi,

Thanks for your information.
    When you want to set 2 or more modules(elements) aligned in one row.
    Please don’t set the left/right, it will obstruct. It is a 12 columns width system. You could adjust the width, they will be aligned in one row automatically.

I recorded a video to explain it: https://www.dropbox.com/s/8bmzfe1lim41osn/qq20200831-065956-hd.mp4?dl=0
    In the video, you will see the 2 modules are both 6 cols width, they will be in one row. If I increase the 1st module(Text) to 7 cols, the 2nd module(Image) will be in new row.

• This reply was modified 3 weeks, 3 days ago by SeaTheme.
    DaphneH
    Participant
    Purchased
    This reply has been marked as private.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Join Newsletter(FREE)

Subscribe to our newsletter to receive news & updates. We promise to not spam you, super promise!