Home Forums Air WordPress Theme DM slider – font issue

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Tim
    Participant
    Purchased
    Supported

I have set up the DM slider with text slider, and set my header font in theme options to Baskerville. When I add the slider to the homepage it isn’t in the correct font, and can’t figure out why. See timhales.co.uk

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased

Hi,

The Slider title font is following the heading font(“Content Heading 1-6” font in theme options),

Or you could define it by the custom CSS(“Appearance > Customize: Additional CSS”) alonely:

.slider-headding { font-family: 'Baskerville'}

Regards!

SeaTheme – SeaTheme.netTwitterFacebook

Tim
    Participant
    Purchased
    Supported

Hi
    Thanks the custom CSS worked

Apologies if I should set up a separate thread, but I have two other issues

1. Menu Items on Expanded Panel are overlapping. Looks like it’s missing some padding. I have tried to amended this in the appearance/Theme Options/font settings/Menu Item on Expanded Panel. but as soon as I make them 20px or more they start to overlap

2 Post categories. How do I hide work (parent category) from being seen on the portfolio examples when hovered over? I currently have child category (art direction) as well as parent (work). I just want child category (art direction) to be visible?

Cheers

Tim

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased

Hi,

Welcome!

1, I found there is “Home” on the menu, it looks fine.
    But you could try to add the CSS to check if it is fixed:

@media (max-width: 767px){
    .responsive-ux #navi li,
    .responsive-ux #navi a { 
        line-height: 1.5;
     }
    }

2, Theme Options > Layout, select the categories for “Category to Hide on Page/Post”

Regards!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Join Newsletter(FREE)

Subscribe to our newsletter to receive news & updates. We promise to not spam you, super promise!