- September 10, 2020 at 1:22 pm #22535ellentParticipant
Started working with your theme, it’s got great potential 🙂
Was hoping you can help me with the following. Would like to start with a homepage with the minimal slider consisting of 4 images that are filling the screen from top to bottom (no footer) as in the demo with the menu lined out in all 4 corners. Two questions:
1. I can’t signify the slider for this homepage. I can’t see it as a template when I make a new page, nor as a portfolio imported with the demo content. Where should I look next?
2. I have found the option to place the menu in all 4 corners, however in your demo the menu options are spaced out deeper into the corners than I see on my page. How do I space them out further into the corners?
I have another question on another topic so will start another thread.
Thanks for any help you can offer!
EllenSeptember 11, 2020 at 6:42 am #22538SeaThemeKeymaster
Thank you for purchasing our theme.
Sure. Do you talk about this layout? https://art.seatheme.net/portfolio4/ ?
1. Please try to “Insert template” to create the slider quickly. https://www.dropbox.com/s/6u0zxs8s4ltmjxu/qq20200911-143600.jpg?dl=0
The “Content From Page Top” on this page should be ON
2. This is the spacing option for the menu items: https://www.dropbox.com/s/ouxsty42y5ty4cz/qq20200911-144052.jpg?dl=0
Regards!September 11, 2020 at 6:42 am #22539SeaThemeKeymasterThis reply has been marked as private.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.