- August 10, 2019 at 5:10 pm #19151
I have a Page with Mosaic images that link to portfolio’s of photography as my homepage. On computer, it looks fine and consistent, however, on mobile, the mosaic will shuffle the order. Is there a way to dictate this display order so I can control which galleries always appear at the top? Website below.
jlstorr.comAugust 11, 2019 at 3:05 am #19153
Please fix it following:
2) Go to wp-admin, Plugins > Plugin editor, find /assets/js/modules-script.js, replace it as the download file.
3) Please clean the browser(mobile) cache to test.
PS: it will be fixed in the next update.August 25, 2019 at 5:38 pm #19341
I’ll try to push this in, but I have the new update, and it still seems to sort out of order. Is it to display in the order that they are layed out on PC, or in upload order?
Thanks!August 26, 2019 at 6:09 am #19348
The update is for the issue, you need to upgrade BM content builder plugin also.
– upgrade Art theme https://seatheme.net/forums/topic/how-to-update-theme/
– remove the BM content builder plugin
– upgrade plugin from Appearance > Install plugins
RegardsSeptember 7, 2019 at 8:39 pm #19491
Will removing and reinstalling BM content builder screw up the pages that are using it right now?September 8, 2019 at 5:40 am #19494
Screw up? Do you worry if it hurt the database? It(removing and reinstalling theme/plugin) will not hurt the database.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.