Home Forums Art WordPress Theme CHANGE FONT SIZE AND NEWS PAGE

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    elletran
    Participant
    Purchased

Hi there!

I would like to resize the font as it appears on the title of my posts:
    For instance: https://elenitranouli.com/kantharos-gatherings-in-archisearch/

But when I go to the BM fonts assignment > posts & pages > title and switch the size of the font, then click “save”, the title remains the same size. For mobile, it works, but not for desktop.

Could you please help?

Also, I would like to change the size of the image on my posts and make it appear much smaller. Could please let me know how I can do this? Alternatively, I would like to keep the news page as it is (https://elenitranouli.com/news/), like a grid, and when one clicks on each photo, they get redirected to another website. Is this possible?

Thanks a lot for all your help!

• This topic was modified 9 months ago by elletran.
    SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased

Hi,

Please clean cache to check again, I found there is cache plugin running on your website.

It is possible by custom CSS(“Appearance > Customize: Additional CSS”), like 50%:

.single-featured-image { 
        width: 50%;
    }

There is no default option to redirect URL, you could use the plugin, to redirect the single post URL to another URL:
    https://wordpress.org/plugins/simple-301-redirects/

Regards!
    Regards!
    SeaTheme – SeaTheme.netTwitterFacebookThemesCustomization

elletran
    Participant
    Purchased

Hi again,

thanks again for your wonderful support.

1.About changing the font size on post title on desktop, I cleaned the cache but it still doesn’t work. Any ideas? For mobile it works just fine though.

2.In terms os changing the image size, the code you sent me works perfect for desktop but, at the same time, I would like to keep the image size on mobile as it was before. How can I do that?

3. I will check this plugin and get back to you if I have any more question.

Thank you so much!

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased

HI, welcome!

1. I checked again, it works on my test server. I need to check your w-admin.
    please send your question(this topic URL) and wp-admin(URL / username/password) to uiueux@gmail.com, I’ll log in to check it.

2. Please update the CSS:

@media(max-width:767px) {
     .single-featured-image { 
     }
    }

Regards

elletran
    Participant
    Purchased

Thank you!

Now, when I update the CSS, it does is the opposite of what I’m trying to do: it makes the photo smaller on mobile and keeps it the same size on desktop.

I would like to keep the same size on mobile and make it smaller for desktop.

Could you please send me the CSS for that?

thank you!

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased

Very sorry for the mistake, please update the CSS as:

@media(min-width:768px) {
     .single-featured-image { 
     }
    }

Regards!

elletran
    Participant
    Purchased

Thank you so much!!

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased

You are welcome!

If you are satisfied with our product and services, could you please rate our theme on Themeforest? I would greatly appreciate.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Join Newsletter(FREE)

Subscribe to our newsletter to receive news & updates. We promise to not spam you, super promise!