Home Forums Art WordPress Theme Bug – Wrong Theme Displaying On Mobile Devices

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    donau.schwester
    Participant
    Purchased
    Supported

Hi there,

I’m probably dealing with an unexpected bug and since I haven’t been able to find any answer in the documentation I’m kindly asking you for help here.
    The thing is that on mobile devices, especially tablets (tested on two different iPads) once you dragging with fingers some pages are “floating off the frame” and not being fixed solid, it simply seems like it doesn’t detecting iPad as a tablet but trying to display desktop version of the website. It’s a little difficult to described the issue since I’m not good with internal tech slang 🙂 But here’s the link to a screen capture video I took on my iPad so you can better understand what I mean:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1D-rm10LXn7slSF25w1Uaq-E14qj9_qqs/view?usp=sharing

Can you please advise me how to fix this in order to display the website properly so whenever I try to move in any direction it will remain “locked” in a position? Thanks a lot in advance.

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased

Hi,

Please set the Height for mobile as 30%. sreenshot: https://www.dropbox.com/s/0mt5bucarppsfqg/qq20200306-113409.jpg?dl=0

Regards!

SeaTheme – SeaTheme.netTwitterFacebook

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased
    This reply has been marked as private.
    donau.schwester
    Participant
    Purchased
    Supported

Thanks for the quick response. I’m just not sure if we get each other, probably I addressed the issue not clear enough. Of course I’ve read the documentation and came across any available tool, hence I learnt how to change height of the components. The problem I tried to demonstrate through attached video is that on tablets (along some tested mobile devices) galleries (e.g. carousel view, homepage slider etc) “overlapping” and aren’t displayed fixed as they should be. Simply said the elements don’t have fixed position within “the browser’s frame”. Meaning once you want to scroll the images, you can move the whole page to any possible direction (as you could see in the video I made for you in previous post). This makes the whole theme unusable and visitor might feel a little confusing about it.

Please can you advise me how to fix this bug? It’s meant to be a portfolio website and it’s crucial to get it work properly and smooth especially on tablets like iPad where the bug is quite noticeable. Thanks!

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased

Welcome!
    This problem may be caused by the slider height. Please try to set the mobile height as 30% (screenshot: https://www.dropbox.com/s/0mt5bucarppsfqg/qq20200306-113409.jpg?dl=0).
    If the problem is still not fixed, I need to check your site page settings. Please send your question(this topic URL) and wp-admin(URL / username/password) to uiueux@gmail.com, I’ll log in to check it.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Join Newsletter(FREE)

Subscribe to our newsletter to receive news & updates. We promise to not spam you, super promise!