Home Forums SEA WordPress Theme BM Content Builder Plugin prevents from editing a page ( Error 504 )

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    bruitsstudio
    Participant
    Purchased
    Supported

Hi,

I’ve encountered a problem with the BM Content Builder Plugin provided with the Theme.My Home Page is a Basic grid showcasing my portfolio ( arounds 30 items ). Since a few days I have to deactivate the BM content Builder plugin in order to access the editing page ( if it’s activated I get a Time Out Error 504 ). Randomly I’m able to stay on the page, activate the plugin on another chrome tab and refresh the editing page with success but that’s very random. Could you help me with that ?

Thanks.

My home page :
    https://bruits.studio/

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased

Hi,

I tested several times for the website, I didn’t see the error.
    Where did you see the Time Out Error 504? Could you paste a screenshot? ( You could upload the screenshot by Dropbox.)

ps: please use the different device to test it, it would be caused by your own client. https://www.lifewire.com/504-gateway-timeout-error-explained-2622941

Regards!

SeaTheme – SeaTheme.netTwitterFacebook

bruitsstudio
    Participant
    Purchased
    Supported

Hi,

It’s happening only in my Dashboard when I try to edit my Home page ( where I have my portfolio ). I go to “Pages” , clic “Edit” to try to edit the homepage, but it keeps trying to reach it and eventually fails ( 504 Gateway Time Out ). If I deactivate the BM content builder I can now edit this page ( but since this page is made entirely with BM plugin, I can only do general tweaks like SEO and so on ).

In case you’d like to check directly in my Dashboard, I’ll send you my credentials in the next response in private

bruitsstudio
    Participant
    Purchased
    Supported
    This reply has been marked as private.
    SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased

Hi,

Thanks for your information.
    We are checking it.

Best

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased

Hi,

I stopped the Yoast SEO plugin. I didn’t see the error after stopping the plugin. Please don’t activate the SEO plugin for now.
    If you see the error, please let me know.

ps: I found some images(like this one) size is too big for the website. It will affect website speed. I suggest you optimize the images. refer to https://seatheme.net/forums/topic/how-to-optimize-image-size/

ps: I created a account(seatheme) on your website for testing, please keep it for several days.

Best

• This reply was modified 2 weeks ago by SeaTheme.
    • This reply was modified 2 weeks ago by SeaTheme.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Join Newsletter(FREE)

Subscribe to our newsletter to receive news & updates. We promise to not spam you, super promise!