- August 7, 2020 at 4:49 pm #22193jessvcastilloParticipant
I’m not able to install the BM Content Builder plugin. The error message I receive is:
Plugin could not be activated because it triggered a fatal error.
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected’) in home/thirasmf/otro.world/wp-content/plugins/bm-builder/include/templates/modules/module-masonry-grid.php on line 773
Help?August 8, 2020 at 3:32 am #22194
Please try to re-install the latest version SEA 1.6.7, we released just now. Please download from themeforest.net
If it still doesn’t work, please send your question(this topic URL) and wp-admin(URL / username/password) to firstname.lastname@example.org, I’ll log in to check it.
Regards!August 28, 2020 at 10:16 am #22392This reply has been marked as private.August 28, 2020 at 10:40 am #22397
It is caused by WP5.5 update. Please update both SEA theme and BM content builder plugin.
Regards!August 29, 2020 at 6:31 am #22403
1.How i can change menu colour ? for example on page http://thatsmycookie.pl/index.php/kolekcja/wood1/ menu is white and i don’t see it.
2. In dasboard, when I edit portfolio article at the bottom of the page I had general settings, now it disappeared, I see general settings only on the right settings panel, how to restore to see these settings?August 29, 2020 at 7:22 am #22404
1. problem solvedAugust 29, 2020 at 1:39 pm #22405
2. In dasboard, when I edit portfolio article at the bottom of the page I had general settings, now it disappeared
I don’t understand your question. What’s the general settings? Could you give me more tips?
ThanksAugust 30, 2020 at 7:05 am #22410
How I can send You printscreen?August 30, 2020 at 11:41 am #22411
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.