Home Forums SEA WordPress Theme BM Content Builder

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    jessvcastillo
    Participant
    Purchased
    Supported

I’m not able to install the BM Content Builder plugin. The error message I receive is:

Plugin could not be activated because it triggered a fatal error.

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected’) in home/thirasmf/otro.world/wp-content/plugins/bm-builder/include/templates/modules/module-masonry-grid.php on line 773

Help?

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased

Hi,

Please try to re-install the latest version SEA 1.6.7, we released just now. Please download from themeforest.net

——————————–
    If it still doesn’t work, please send your question(this topic URL) and wp-admin(URL / username/password) to uiueux@gmail.com, I’ll log in to check it.

Regards!

SeaTheme – SeaTheme.netTwitterFacebook

Arek
    Participant
    Purchased
    Supported
    This reply has been marked as private.
    SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased

Hi,

It is caused by WP5.5 update. Please update both SEA theme and BM content builder plugin.
    https://seatheme.net/forums/topic/wordpress-5-5-compatibility-aug-11-2020/

Regards!

Arek
    Participant
    Purchased
    Supported

Hi,
    1.How i can change menu colour ? for example on page http://thatsmycookie.pl/index.php/kolekcja/wood1/ menu is white and i don’t see it.
    2. In dasboard, when I edit portfolio article at the bottom of the page I had general settings, now it disappeared, I see general settings only on the right settings panel, how to restore to see these settings?

Arek
    Participant
    Purchased
    Supported

Hi,
    1. problem solved

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased

HI,

2. In dasboard, when I edit portfolio article at the bottom of the page I had general settings, now it disappeared

I don’t understand your question. What’s the general settings? Could you give me more tips?

Thanks

Arek
    Participant
    Purchased
    Supported

How I can send You printscreen?

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased

Please send your question(this topic URL) and screenshots to uiueux@gmail.com

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Join Newsletter(FREE)

Subscribe to our newsletter to receive news & updates. We promise to not spam you, super promise!