Home Forums Art WordPress Theme Blog is broken?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Eiko
    Participant
    Purchased
    Supported

Hi There,

Loving the theme so far but it has some bugs. I designed my own blog page layout but when I assign it in the “Settings/Reading/Blog post page” it seems to default back to a default design. Also the one I designed is missing the READ ME link and the Social media Icons.

I also have an issue with the Alt menu mouseover colours not changing.

Attached Is the default and the “Journal” version of what I want.

Your help would be appreciated. Thank You.This is what it defaults back to when I assign it to the Blog page in settings

This is how I want it designed (The Screenshot made too much space)

Eiko
    Participant
    Purchased
    Supported

I have tried to figure out for myself but it’s still not working and I’m still waiting a long time for a response.

Here’s a link to the image. The BM Builder content I want is below (the green). For some reason, the whole existing Blog list goes above my built content and I can only customize what’s below as the top isn’t editable.

Website Issue

Please Help! Thank you.

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased

Hi,

If you pickup a Page is picked up in “Settings > Reading“, this page will show the default archive layout, the content(WP editor and BM content Builder) and settings(like Show Header etc) of this page will not show(work). Please go to “Settings > Reading“, un-pickup this blog(pickup the “Select”).

Could you please leave the issued(alt menu) webpage URL? Thanks!

Regards!

SeaTheme – SeaTheme.netTwitterFacebook

Eiko
    Participant
    Purchased
    Supported
    This reply has been marked as private.
    SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased

There are 2 kinds of way to create the blog page:

1. By the default archive, you need to pick up a Page in “Settings/Reading/Blog post page”. You could modify the layout(sidebar, columns, SOCIAL ICONS, READ MORE, etc) in “Theme Options > Blog list” for the default archive.

2. Creating By the Grid of the BM Content builder. You should not pick up the Page in “Settings/Reading/Blog post page”. The “Theme Options > Blog list” will not work for this Page. There are not SOCIAL ICONS, READ MORE in the Grid of the BM Content builder.

If you want to show the SOCIAL ICONS, please use the 1st way. Please remove the Grid of the BM Content builder.

Which pages are with the alt menu?

Regards

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Join Newsletter(FREE)

Subscribe to our newsletter to receive news & updates. We promise to not spam you, super promise!