Home Forums Art WordPress Theme Align highs of images when put side by side

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Bitnik
    Participant
    Purchased
    Supported

Hello,
    I test a side similar to irregular and have problems to put 2 images of different formats (proportion long-short side) side by side and adjust them so they have the same high…..
    I even prepared each of the images so that they have the same high in pixels, but it was also not a solution:
    When I scale the image using the resize-buttons in the toolbox in the image in BM content builder, each of the images scales otherwise, so I can´t get the same high :(…It only works if the proportion of the images are the same, for example both square…
    When resizing with the tool box in the image the image jumps from big to small or otherwise, fine tunning is not possible…
    Is there some way to adjust the size of the images manually to make the high of both images the same (but of course without absolute values so they adjust automatically to the screen-size) so they can be placed side by side without jumping out of line?…it´s really essential…

Thank you!

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased

Hi,

Please try to use the Masonry Grid, it can allow you to control(drag and drop) the images, but it will crop less or more of the images.

Regards!

SeaTheme – SeaTheme.netTwitterFacebook

Bitnik
    Participant
    Purchased
    Supported

Thanks!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Join Newsletter(FREE)

Subscribe to our newsletter to receive news & updates. We promise to not spam you, super promise!