Home Forums Arnold WordPress Theme Adjusting/reducing the display height of the post banner image

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    ashpoleagency
    Participant
    Purchased
    Supported

Hi there,

I want to make a simple adjustment to the height of the displayed banner images (feature images) at the top of a post, so that the feature image doesn’t take up the full screen, but instead, takes up around 2/3rds of it, so that some of the content below the feature image can appear above the fold; this should be a simple adjustment of the display height for the banner image.

In most themes this is an easy adjustment that can be made on posts and pages and sliders etc., but I can’t seem to find where to adjust the display height of the feature image on a post anywhere.

Can you please direct me to the right spot to adjust the display height of the header/banner image on a post?

Thanks so much,

• This topic was modified 4 months, 3 weeks ago by SeaTheme.
    SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased

Hi,

What’s the theme you use?

Regards!

SeaTheme – SeaTheme.netTwitterFacebook

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased

It is possible by custom CSS(“Appearance > Customize: Additional CSS”), like:

.fullscreen-wrap.post-cover,body.admin-bar .fullscreen-wrap.post-cover {    
    height: 300px;
    }

Regards!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Join Newsletter(FREE)

Subscribe to our newsletter to receive news & updates. We promise to not spam you, super promise!