Home Forums Blocker WordPress Theme Swapping the Blog pages out for Static Pages using the Demo Version

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    ismaeladrian
    Participant
    Purchased

Hello,
    I purchased this theme because I LOVE the layout in your demo version. So much so that installed the same exact look as your demo. The only problem is that I don’t intend to use the site as a blog. The images on the homepage are all blog pages. My question is: How do I keep the same exact look but turn all those blog pages into static pages instead without compromising the demo template?
    In other words, when you click on those big pictures, I want them to be static pages and do away with the blogging.. I hope I’m making sense. Thanks so much to anyone who could help me.

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased

Hello,

the basic rule of this “block template” is that loaded the posts in category. So it can’t load page.

There is a solution: There is “Link” box in Image format post editing panel. If you input a URL(like a static page url) here. When this image post is shown in a Block list template, it will be link to this URL not this single post page.

So you could use Image posts in a category set for Block list template.

I needs to replace a theme file to achieve this feature:
    download the file, unzip it
    – login FTP, go to: themes/blocker/functions/interface
    – upload / replace: interface-functions.php

ismaeladrian
    Participant
    Purchased

Wow, I can’t wait to try this. Thanks so much! Hope it works!

ismaeladrian
    Participant
    Purchased

It worked brilliantly! Thank you very much.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Join Newsletter(FREE)

Subscribe to our newsletter to receive news & updates. We promise to not spam you, super promise!