- This topic has 4 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
I want to setup a “List Fullwidth” Page Template under – Add New Page – but in my Template list
I have only the options:
– Default Template
– List Fullwidth filterable
– List with sidebar
– List with sidebar filterable
The option “List Fullwidth” is missing!
What can I do?
Is there the “fullwidth.php” in your theme folder(\wp-content\themes\webzine)?
– If there is not, please upload it to your theme folder.
– If there is, please leave your wp-admin url/admin user/password by “Set as private reply”. I’ll log in to check
Hi, I logged in and fixed. The fullwidth.php was empty.
Wow, very nice. 🙂
Now it’s working. Thank you very much. Ich really have no idea why the fullwidth.php was empty!?
Subscribe to our newsletter to receive news & updates. We promise to not spam you, super promise!
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.