Home Forums Aside HTML theme A CUSTOMIZED BACK-LINK

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  SeaTheme 3 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

hybam
    Participant
    Purchased

hello BWSM,

I would like to replace (at my pages’ content-portfolio “), the line of relative-post with one of the elements of the page” ImageBox “(” Image Box 07 “, as shown in Figures A and B that I enclose), to turn it into a back-link …

How can I do?
    Thank you for the answer.

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased

Hi,

The gallery post template can’t work with PageBuilder. You need change the template file: /aside/template/single-portfolio-related.php, you could remove all code in single-portfolio-related.php, add the image box html code into this file.

Cheers!
    Bwsm – uiueux.com
    Twitter Facebook

hybam
    Participant
    Purchased

Hi bwsm
    in my portfolio “ThemeForest-8106964-aside-photo-portfolio-sidebar-html-theme”
    -see attached jpg-
    I can not find the file that you indicate to me (file: /aside/template/single-portfolio-related.php).

What should I do? Thank you for your answer.

beppe

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased

Hi, sorry, I thought it is WordPress version.

You need replace the html code here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/zw7ny22dt6ujiaj/QQ20160906-0.jpg?dl=0
    I attached the file what have been changed(download)

hybam
    Participant
    Purchased

Thanks BWSM
    it works, and I also managed to distance (how much I want) the box with the image …

But, may I also retrieve the beautiful animation of the original page? (elements-imagebox.html)
    see line 522
    <Div class = “span4 moudle moudle_has_animation from-bottom-translate animation-default-ux animation-scroll-ux bottom-space-40 animation_hidden”>

Thank you for your answer.

beppe

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased

Hi, welcome

Please use the html wrap outter iamge box: <div class="moudle moudle_has_animation from-bottom-translate animation-default-ux animation-scroll-ux bottom-space-40 animation_hidden">

Please add the js code before </body>

<script type="text/javascript">
                jQuery(document).ready(function() {
                    var ux_pb = new ThemePageBuilder();
                    ux_pb.init();
                });
            </script> 

Tips: the Image Box is Modules, you have to use the js and css of Modules. refer DOC > section “Modules”

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased

And better remove the className “span4” if there is layout issue.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Join Newsletter(FREE)

Subscribe to our newsletter to receive news & updates. We promise to not spam you, super promise!